Founded by Claude Trudon, in 1643, the Maison Trudon quickly became a " Manufacture Royale de Cire ». In the wake of the court, it is the light of the Cire Trudon candles which danced on the walls of Versailles, lit the french courses, and consumed from Louis XIV to Napoleon, in all the major churches of the country. A legacy she takes pleasure today to transmit and renew.
Since the 17th Century, the gestures of the Maison Trudon candle makers polished a secret : the secret of this candle pulp whose combustion is perfect and the diffusion, remarkable. From pure cotton wicks, to the pure vegetable waxes, through the glass handmade in Italy, each candle is part of history.